This time of year the football program has a lot going on. Clinics just ended, prepping for practice. Fundraising and getting ready for the upcoming season. Below is a list of information you need along with what is going on currently.
- Incoming Freshman practice begins May 26th.
- Practice will be from 5pm-7pm Monday – Friday (excluding Memorial Day).
- Summer Gear $45, payment can be made at anytime up until 1st day of practice. Due Date: May 26th
- Contact Champion Mountain Camp coordinator Vicki Madetzke at email@example.com for more information.
- Freshman 7 on 7 games will be held Tuesdays; June 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd. 5pm at Campo Verde. The school does not provide transportation to 7 on 7.
- Vacation; June 15th – July 5th is the time set aside for vacations. (7 on 7 is not mandatory during this time)
- Fan Gear will be available in May; email will be sent out.
- Player information; please fill out and email back.
- Player signs are now available for your front yard. Order and Money due by May 1st. (we are hoping to have this available in August also) Players will not know their jersey numbers until close to August, so you can do just name only if you choose.
- Golf Tournament May 16th; space is limited to golf, we have hole sponsors available, looking for volunteers the day of, still collecting raffle items.
- Tax Credit; CHS Football benefits from this as a whole.
- Please follow us on Twitter and Instagram along with giving us email addresses for your player; this is the best way to keep up to date on information and changes.
- TWITTER – Chandler Wolves FB @FTBL_Boosters
- INSTAGRAM – Chandler_ftbl_boosters
- CHS Wolves drawsting bags $10 and Championship dog tags $5 are available to purchase.
- Next Booster meeting will be held May 4th at 6pm in the Wolf Den classroom. EVERYONE WELCOME TO ATTEND
- April 30th from 5:30-7pm and Friday May 1st from 1pm-2:30 we will be in the Wolf Den classroom collecting money.
- Football Physicals needed – forms are in the front office, make sure you ask for the Freshman Football packet. I will have a few with me during collection times this week. CHS will be hosting Physicals on July 18th for $25.
Please do not hesitate to contact Booster with any questions or concerns.