Dear Wolf Pack Ohana,
Today we got an email from Fry’s stating that we will be receiving a check to our program in the amount of $411.15! Currently we have 88 families signed up–our goal is to get this number over 100 (200 would be even better)!! This program is 100% free and it DOES NOT affect your gas discount. If you’re not already enrolled, follow the instructions below. If you don’t have a Fry’s Reward Card–you can get one by asking the next time you’re at the store. Also–feel free to fwd this email to any of your friends and family (even those out of state if they shop at a Kroger’s they can sign up under us!!)
Let’s get some free money, y’all!
🏈Support Chandler Football at Fry’s!🐺
How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- Click on ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
- Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘My Account’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
- Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the Organization number or name of organization then select ‘search’.(SC397/ Chandler High School Football Boosters)
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
- Click on ‘Enroll’ If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
*Annual re-enrollment is required*
Chandler Wolves Football Boosters
2014, 2016 and 2017 AZ State Champions
It takes a team to run this team and we need your help! Please consider signing up for one of the volunteer opportunities below:
Chain Gang (Freshman and JV Games): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445afaa2fa5f58-chain2
VIP Parking Attendant (Varsity Games): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445afaa2fa5f58-vipparking1
Picking Up and Serving Game Day Meals :
Every volunteer gets into the fame for free, many slots do not run for the whole game.
Thank you for your support! #Ohana
Check it out by clicking the link below:
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Chandler Wolves Football Boosters.
2018 Wolves Football Season V.I.P. Seating $100
V.I.P. Ticket includes:
- Entry to all Varsity home games
- blue reserved seat with seatback*
- hot dog and your choice of a water or Gatorade during halftime
- reserved parking spot for every 2 V.I.P. Tickets purchased in small convenient parking lot.
(*seat is reserved during playoff games, however playoff admission is not included)
RESERVE yours TODAY, they will sell out FAST!
Order yours on our shop: https://chandler-high-wolves-football.myshopify.com/collections/extras/products/chs-varsity-home-game-2018-season-vip-ticket
There is still time to buy Polynesian Bowl Shirts!
Orders are due by AUGUST 24, and they will be available for pickup on September 5th.
To place your order lick the link below:
- Help support Chandler High School Football!
- Chandler Athletics are not fully funded by the Chandler District.
- Fundraising and sponsorships are necessary to fund high school football.
- Your support creates opportunities for developing our student-athletes.
- Our goal is to develop a sense of family, as we prepare our players to be future leaders of the community both on and off the field.
Tier 1 Level of giving = $15,000 over 5 years
- Year 1: $5,000
- Year 2 through 5: $2,500
Scoreboard signage, Jumbo Tron advertisement, 2 double-sided Sideline Banners*, Complimentary foursome and hole sponsorship at Golf Tournament, 4 VIP football packages to every regular season home varsity game, Full page program advertising, Web Site advertising, Name announced at quarters
Tier 2 Level of giving = $6,000 over 3 years
- Year 1: $3,000
- Year 2 and 3: $1,500
Jumbo Tron advertisement, 1 Sideline Banner*, 2 VIP football packages to every home varsity game, Half page program advertising, Web Site advertising
Tier 3 Level of giving = $3,000 over 3 years
- Year 1: $1,000
- Year 2 and 3: $1,000
1 Sideline Banner*, Business Card size Program advertising, Web Site advertising
*Tier 1 and Tier 2 sponsors will be displayed at all home football games, Rotary Track meet, all Chandler High school track meets. Sideline Banner for Tier 3 will be displayed at all home football games.
Annual Jumbo-Tron Advertising Touchdown Advertising $5,000
Quarter Advertising $2500
Half-time Advertising $1,000
SPRING FOOTBALL – MAY 21ST– JUNE 15 – MONDAY – FRIDAY 5-7 PM – (NO PRACTICE ON MAY 30TH – WEDNESDAY, DUE TO GRADUATION)
- SHIRT, SHORTS, AND CLEATS
- PLEASE PAY YOUR $50 – 7 ON 7 AND SUMMER GEAR TO BOOSTERS
- SUMMER GEAR IS USED FOR 7 ON 7 TOURNEY / LINEMEN CHALLENGE AND FOOTBALL ACADEMY WEIGHTLIFTING CLASS
- PLEASE GET SIZES TO BOOSTERS ASAP
- PRACTICE WILL BE ON THE PRACTICE FIELDS BEHIND THE POOL
PARENT MEETING – MAY 29TH (TUESDAY) AT 6:30 PM IN THE CAFETERIA – ALL INFO WILL BE PROVIDED
When registering please let counselors know that you are in 4th hour Athletic PE / FOOTBALL ACADEMY
7 on 7 tournament – Every Thursday in June Starting on June 7th – tournament is at Campo Verde High School at 4:00 pm – Summer Gear must be worn
- Linemen Olympics will be held on June 28th at Campo Verde
SUMMER CAMP IN SNOWFLAKE – JUNE 9TH – 13 – INFORMATION ATTACHED
- PLEASE SIGN UP THROUGH CHANDLER UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT COMMUNITY EDUCATION
- WE WILL HAVE 12 PRACTICES UP AT CAMP
- VERY IMPORTANT TO PARTICIPATE
PHYSICALS DUE BY JUNE 7TH – PLEASE GET PACKETS FROM ATHLETIC DIRECTORS OFFICE – MR. CULVER
Get Full Credit for your donation!!!
The state of Arizona provides up to a $400 credit (if filing Married/jointly), $200 (if filing single/head of household), per calendar year when you make a contribution to Chandler Football! This is money provided by the State of Arizona! For example, if you contribute $400 to the Chandler Football Program you will get up to a $400 tax credit from the State of Arizona if you pay over $400 in state taxes – this is a dollar for dollar gift – you give $400 to Chandler Football – the state of Arizona gives you $400.
Chandler Football needs this money to remain competitive. Chandler Football is NOT fully funded by the Chandler District – we need fundraising and the Arizona state Tax Credit to make up the shortfall. We utilize these funds for travel, buses for 7 on 7’s, Weight room equipment, practice equipment, Uniforms, Gear Bags, Helmet Painting, Senior Gifts, etc.
Contributions are donated directly to Chandler Football, not to the state and not even to the school district. Your donation will go directly to the Chandler Football program, immediately helping Chandler Football become more competitive.
Anyone that pays Arizona state income tax can make this contribution – that means grandparents, godparents, and friends of our players can contribute to the Chandler Football Program.
How can I contribute using a credit card? Please plan to contribute the maximum amount ($400 for married taxpayers, $200 if filing single) to Chandler Football. Begin planning now – you can make a contribution in any amount and multiple times throughout the year.
Follow the directions below to contribute using your credit card.
1. Go to https://az-chandler-lite.intouchreceipting.com
2. Fill out Customer Information section
3. In Cart section; use the drop down and pick Chandler High School, then Football.
4. Enter Player Name
5. In the amount box, contribute anything you can contribute, up to $400 per married couple, $200 if single. Any amount is greatly appreciated: $200, $100, $50, etc.
6. Click “pay” and fill out your credit card information
7. Continue and print two (2) copies of your confirmation receipt – one for your records, one for Coach Aguano.
To pay by cash or check, please visit the Chandler High School bookstore.
When you prepare your AZ state taxes – complete the “Credit for Contributions Made or Fees Paid to Public Schools” Form (Form 322 AZ tax forms) to receive your tax credit. Consult your tax advisor for more information.