It takes a team to run this team and we need your help! Please consider signing up for one of the volunteer opportunities below:
Chain Gang (Freshman and JV Games): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445afaa2fa5f58-chain2
VIP Parking Attendant (Varsity Games): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445afaa2fa5f58-vipparking1
Picking Up and Serving Game Day Meals :
Every volunteer gets into the fame for free, many slots do not run for the whole game.
Thank you for your support! #Ohana
Check it out by clicking the link below:
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Chandler Wolves Football Boosters.
2018 Wolves Football Season V.I.P. Seating $100
V.I.P. Ticket includes:
- Entry to all Varsity home games
- blue reserved seat with seatback*
- hot dog and your choice of a water or Gatorade during halftime
- reserved parking spot for every 2 V.I.P. Tickets purchased in small convenient parking lot.
(*seat is reserved during playoff games, however playoff admission is not included)
RESERVE yours TODAY, they will sell out FAST!
Order yours on our shop: https://chandler-high-wolves-football.myshopify.com/collections/extras/products/chs-varsity-home-game-2018-season-vip-ticket
There is still time to buy Polynesian Bowl Shirts!
Orders are due by AUGUST 24, and they will be available for pickup on September 5th.
To place your order lick the link below:
Ryan-Whyte Team, RMAX Realty
- Help support Chandler High School Football!
- Chandler Athletics are not fully funded by the Chandler District.
- Fundraising and sponsorships are necessary to fund high school football.
- Your support creates opportunities for developing our student-athletes.
- Our goal is to develop a sense of family, as we prepare our players to be future leaders of the community both on and off the field.
Tier 1 Level of giving = $15,000 over 5 years
- Year 1: $5,000
- Year 2 through 5: $2,500
Scoreboard signage, Jumbo Tron advertisement, 2 double-sided Sideline Banners*, Complimentary foursome and hole sponsorship at Golf Tournament, 4 VIP football packages to every regular season home varsity game, Full page program advertising, Web Site advertising, Name announced at quarters
Tier 2 Level of giving = $6,000 over 3 years
- Year 1: $3,000
- Year 2 and 3: $1,500
Jumbo Tron advertisement, 1 Sideline Banner*, 2 VIP football packages to every home varsity game, Half page program advertising, Web Site advertising
Tier 3 Level of giving = $3,000 over 3 years
- Year 1: $1,000
- Year 2 and 3: $1,000
1 Sideline Banner*, Business Card size Program advertising, Web Site advertising
*Tier 1 and Tier 2 sponsors will be displayed at all home football games, Rotary Track meet, all Chandler High school track meets. Sideline Banner for Tier 3 will be displayed at all home football games.
Annual Jumbo-Tron Advertising Touchdown Advertising $5,000
Quarter Advertising $2500
Half-time Advertising $1,000
Get Full Credit for your donation!!!
The state of Arizona provides up to a $400 credit (if filing Married/jointly), $200 (if filing single/head of household), per calendar year when you make a contribution to Chandler Football! This is money provided by the State of Arizona! For example, if you contribute $400 to the Chandler Football Program you will get up to a $400 tax credit from the State of Arizona if you pay over $400 in state taxes – this is a dollar for dollar gift – you give $400 to Chandler Football – the state of Arizona gives you $400.
Chandler Football needs this money to remain competitive. Chandler Football is NOT fully funded by the Chandler District – we need fundraising and the Arizona state Tax Credit to make up the shortfall. We utilize these funds for travel, buses for 7 on 7’s, Weight room equipment, practice equipment, Uniforms, Gear Bags, Helmet Painting, Senior Gifts, etc.
Contributions are donated directly to Chandler Football, not to the state and not even to the school district. Your donation will go directly to the Chandler Football program, immediately helping Chandler Football become more competitive.
Anyone that pays Arizona state income tax can make this contribution – that means grandparents, godparents, and friends of our players can contribute to the Chandler Football Program.
How can I contribute using a credit card? Please plan to contribute the maximum amount ($400 for married taxpayers, $200 if filing single) to Chandler Football. Begin planning now – you can make a contribution in any amount and multiple times throughout the year.
Follow the directions below to contribute using your credit card.
1. Go to https://az-chandler-lite.intouchreceipting.com
2. Fill out Customer Information section
3. In Cart section; use the drop down and pick Chandler High School, then Football.
4. Enter Player Name
5. In the amount box, contribute anything you can contribute, up to $400 per married couple, $200 if single. Any amount is greatly appreciated: $200, $100, $50, etc.
6. Click “pay” and fill out your credit card information
7. Continue and print two (2) copies of your confirmation receipt – one for your records, one for Coach Aguano.
To pay by cash or check, please visit the Chandler High School bookstore.
When you prepare your AZ state taxes – complete the “Credit for Contributions Made or Fees Paid to Public Schools” Form (Form 322 AZ tax forms) to receive your tax credit. Consult your tax advisor for more information.