Dear Wolf Pack Ohana,
Today we got an email from Fry’s stating that we will be receiving a check to our program in the amount of $411.15! Currently we have 88 families signed up–our goal is to get this number over 100 (200 would be even better)!! This program is 100% free and it DOES NOT affect your gas discount. If you’re not already enrolled, follow the instructions below. If you don’t have a Fry’s Reward Card–you can get one by asking the next time you’re at the store. Also–feel free to fwd this email to any of your friends and family (even those out of state if they shop at a Kroger’s they can sign up under us!!)
Let’s get some free money, y’all!
🏈Support Chandler Football at Fry’s!🐺
How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- Click on ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
- Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘My Account’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
- Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the Organization number or name of organization then select ‘search’.(SC397/ Chandler High School Football Boosters)
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
- Click on ‘Enroll’ If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
*Annual re-enrollment is required*
Chandler Wolves Football Boosters
2014, 2016 and 2017 AZ State Champions
It takes a team to run this team and we need your help! Please consider signing up for one of the volunteer opportunities below:
Chain Gang (Freshman and JV Games): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445afaa2fa5f58-chain2
VIP Parking Attendant (Varsity Games): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0445afaa2fa5f58-vipparking1
Picking Up and Serving Game Day Meals :
Every volunteer gets into the fame for free, many slots do not run for the whole game.
Thank you for your support! #Ohana
Check it out by clicking the link below:
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Chandler Wolves Football Boosters.
2018 Wolves Football Season V.I.P. Seating $100
V.I.P. Ticket includes:
- Entry to all Varsity home games
- blue reserved seat with seatback*
- hot dog and your choice of a water or Gatorade during halftime
- reserved parking spot for every 2 V.I.P. Tickets purchased in small convenient parking lot.
(*seat is reserved during playoff games, however playoff admission is not included)
RESERVE yours TODAY, they will sell out FAST!
Order yours on our shop: https://chandler-high-wolves-football.myshopify.com/collections/extras/products/chs-varsity-home-game-2018-season-vip-ticket
Ryan-Whyte Team, RMAX Realty
There is still time to buy Polynesian Bowl Shirts!
Orders are due by AUGUST 24, and they will be available for pickup on September 5th.
To place your order lick the link below:
- Help support Chandler High School Football!
- Chandler Athletics are not fully funded by the Chandler District.
- Fundraising and sponsorships are necessary to fund high school football.
- Your support creates opportunities for developing our student-athletes.
- Our goal is to develop a sense of family, as we prepare our players to be future leaders of the community both on and off the field.
Tier 1 Level of giving = $15,000 over 5 years
- Year 1: $5,000
- Year 2 through 5: $2,500
Scoreboard signage, Jumbo Tron advertisement, 2 double-sided Sideline Banners*, Complimentary foursome and hole sponsorship at Golf Tournament, 4 VIP football packages to every regular season home varsity game, Full page program advertising, Web Site advertising, Name announced at quarters
Tier 2 Level of giving = $6,000 over 3 years
- Year 1: $3,000
- Year 2 and 3: $1,500
Jumbo Tron advertisement, 1 Sideline Banner*, 2 VIP football packages to every home varsity game, Half page program advertising, Web Site advertising
Tier 3 Level of giving = $3,000 over 3 years
- Year 1: $1,000
- Year 2 and 3: $1,000
1 Sideline Banner*, Business Card size Program advertising, Web Site advertising
*Tier 1 and Tier 2 sponsors will be displayed at all home football games, Rotary Track meet, all Chandler High school track meets. Sideline Banner for Tier 3 will be displayed at all home football games.
Annual Jumbo-Tron Advertising Touchdown Advertising $5,000
Quarter Advertising $2500
Half-time Advertising $1,000
SPRING FOOTBALL – MAY 21ST– JUNE 15 – MONDAY – FRIDAY 5-7 PM – (NO PRACTICE ON MAY 30TH – WEDNESDAY, DUE TO GRADUATION)
- SHIRT, SHORTS, AND CLEATS
- PLEASE PAY YOUR $50 – 7 ON 7 AND SUMMER GEAR TO BOOSTERS
- SUMMER GEAR IS USED FOR 7 ON 7 TOURNEY / LINEMEN CHALLENGE AND FOOTBALL ACADEMY WEIGHTLIFTING CLASS
- PLEASE GET SIZES TO BOOSTERS ASAP
- PRACTICE WILL BE ON THE PRACTICE FIELDS BEHIND THE POOL
PARENT MEETING – MAY 29TH (TUESDAY) AT 6:30 PM IN THE CAFETERIA – ALL INFO WILL BE PROVIDED
When registering please let counselors know that you are in 4th hour Athletic PE / FOOTBALL ACADEMY
7 on 7 tournament – Every Thursday in June Starting on June 7th – tournament is at Campo Verde High School at 4:00 pm – Summer Gear must be worn
- Linemen Olympics will be held on June 28th at Campo Verde
SUMMER CAMP IN SNOWFLAKE – JUNE 9TH – 13 – INFORMATION ATTACHED
- PLEASE SIGN UP THROUGH CHANDLER UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT COMMUNITY EDUCATION
- WE WILL HAVE 12 PRACTICES UP AT CAMP
- VERY IMPORTANT TO PARTICIPATE
PHYSICALS DUE BY JUNE 7TH – PLEASE GET PACKETS FROM ATHLETIC DIRECTORS OFFICE – MR. CULVER
CHAMPION MOUNTAIN FOOTBALL CAMP – ITINERARY
ANY QUESTIONS OR EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL SHAUN AGUANO- PHONE 480-332-5163 / EMAIL email@example.com
July 9, 2018 Monday – 7:00 AM (Leave Chandler High School) Busses Depart for Snowflake, AZ – Snowflake High School
July 13, 2017 Friday – Busses Arrive at Chandler High School around 4:00 PM
Sleeping Bag / Blowup Mattress / Cot
Blankets / Pillows / Sheets
Towels (3) / Toiletries / Vaseline for rashes / or other medicines
Enough Clothes for 5 Days – We will be practicing 3 Times / Day – Running Shoes and Cleats
10 Pairs of Socks and Underwear
Snacks / Juices – There is no refrigeration available
Rules: All school rules will be in effect. There will be a zero tolerance for any type of Hazing. If any rules are broken, the parent will be notified and will need to pick up your child at Snow Flake High School that day. No athlete is to leave the premises at any time. No electronic devises will be allowed. A cell phone is allowed, however, will be checked in and used only when Coach Aguano, hands it back in the evening at 9:00-9:15pm. If Leadership or other football related activities run into this time, phones will not be handed out. Any valuables such as a Cell Phone or other electronics is misplaced or stolen it will not be replaced by Chandler High or it’s Football Boosters. No Valuables needed.
Athletes will be fed 4 Meals / Day – 7:00 am, 12:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 8:30 pm – PARENTS PLEASE DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE FOOD TO YOUR PLAYERS UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEED ALL 200 PLAYERS. PARENTS ARE ALLOWED AT ALL PRACTICES – NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE CAMPERS FOR MEALS ETC.
CHAMPION MOUNTAIN FOOTBALL CAMP-JULY 9-13, 2018 – 7th – 12th Grade
REGISTRATION – CHAMPION MOUNTAIN FOOTBALL CAMP AT SNOWFLAKE HIGH SCHOOL
CAMP DIRECTOR BILL MCKANE – COACH AGUANO – CAMP HEAD COACH
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL – PHONE 480-332-5163 / EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register:
Your camp is open – Here is the direct link to it.
Go to www.CUSDcommunity.com Click on the Community Ed tab
Select CUSD Camps & Clinics
If NEW to Community Ed, select Register for a Community Ed Program
If already Registered, select Access your Community Ed Account
Scroll down and select CUSD Camps/Clinics
Find our camp and enroll
Online registration accepts debit/credit cards only. If you need to pay by check or money order, or need access to a computer, please visit:
CUSD Community Education
1525 W. Frye Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85224
Payments in full are due before July 1st, 2016. Cost is $330 – Deposit of $150 Nonrefundable is Due June 1st, 2018 – Full Payment Due JULY 1ST, 2018 – You cannot use Tax Credits to Cover Camp Fee.