CHS FOOTBALL NEWSLETTER
Week of January 20th, 2014
Don’t just talk about the state championship – be about it!
get after it in the weight room and on the Practice field
Character, Integrity, and Attitude Defines a Man!!!!
Schedules Monday MLK Day – Enjoy with family Tuesday 4th, 5th, and 6th Hour Weights till 3:15 – Get after it! Wednesday 5th Hour Weights – Get after it! Thursday 4th and 6th Hour Weights – Get after it! Friday 4th, 5th and 6th Hour Weights till 3:15 – Get after it! Saturday Rest – eat well – go to bed early and get enough sleep Sunday Spend time with family – go to church – rest – eat well
- Get signed up for Spring Clinics ASAP – Go to CUSD Camps / Clinics
- Get your 2 Cards sold for New Uniforms
- Parent Fundraising Meeting on Thursday Jan. 23, 2014 @ 6:00 in Wolf Den
- ALL FOOTBALL PARENTS MEETING on Feb. 4 in Chandler Center of the Arts at 6:00. Denver trip (Tax Credit), Summer Camp, Schedules, Fundraising and other important items to be discussed. Mandatory.
- Eat well – get your rest
- Check out our website www.chandlerwolvesfootball.com